Sunday 21 September 2014

Home Sweet Home

Well after a mammoth journey from south to north Vietnam I am finally home and straight into jewellery making.  So far, I have made 4 tree of life pendants and 4 wire work bracelets.  Not bad considering I've only been home for 4 weeks and my workshop is now located amongst the clutter in the attic!!

In need of a massive clean and clear out.




Over the next few weeks I plan to get a my online shop back up and running.  Not sure how long it'll take as I've hit a few speed bumps already.  Firstly, both of my cameras have decided to die simultaneously and secondly, I'm having a difficult time deciding between Etsy and Folksy.  If there are any fellow crafters out there that can give me advice on which website to use it will be much appreciated.

Anyway, I'll leave you now with a few pics of my new tree of life pendants


Tree of Life made with icy blue coloured copper wire and faceted hematite beads

Tree of Life made with hot pink coloured copper wire and frosted beads

Tree of Life made with silver plated copper wire and pink, clear and purple faceted beads

Tree of Life made with icy blue coloured copper wire and white beads

No comments:

Post a Comment